Registration, Breakfast and Networking.
09:35 True stories of success through covid times
- Family offices who not only survived but thrived throughout the pandemic
- Lessons we can all learn for any future difficult times
- What makes a family office truly sustainable in a crisis? Build resilience now
10:20 What’s coming up on the private equity horizon
- Private equity investment opportunities to look out for in 2023
- Sectors that will be particularly fruitful in the long term and how to get started
- Not just a numbers game: building relationships as well as business through successful
private equity investment
10:50 Art investments in the digital age
- Are NFTs really a worthwhile investment?
- Digital versus analogue – the pros and cons of each and how to play both sides
- Art investments gone wrong – avoid these pitfalls
11:10 Networking Break
Morning networking coffee break.
11:30 Post-covid real estate investment trends that will change the world
- How can your real estate investment yield results for you and a positive impact for
communities around the world?
- New and emerging trends in living, working and leisure that will shape the real estate
- The regions to invest in now if you want to get ahead of the game
12:00 The next big thing
Our pick of the best investment opportunities for the next 6 months.
12:30 Roundtable Discussions
With peer learning and interaction in mind, these 60-minute breakout sessions are
designed to promote the sharing of experiences and brainstorming of ideas in facilitated
and balanced discussions.
13:30 Networking Lunch
A chance to meet and discuss the morning’s sessions over lunch.
14:30 Home or away? The eternal family office question
- Why some family offices prefer investing in their home region, and some prefer abroad
- The pros and cons of each, from a financial, ethical and legacy perspective
- How to work out which is the best fit for your family office, and how to start afresh
15:00 Direct versus collective investment: which is right for you?
- Examining the freedom of direct investment compared with the shared burden and
reward of fund investment
- How to work out the best approach for your family office’s resources and goals
- Family offices’ success stories and cautionary tales from each investment world
15:40 Open Discussion: The new international investment landscape
16:10 Networking Break
Afternoon networking coffee break.
16:40 Your 2023 investment roadmap
- The hottest regions to invest in next year, and where to start
- Some predictable (and some surprising) sectors to invest in now for future profit
- Approach with caution: shiny zeitgeist investments that may not stand up long term
17:10 Closing remarks
17:20 Cocktail Reception
A Cocktail reception with the chance to network in an informal setting and discuss the event.