Registration, Breakfast and Networking and one-on-one meetings.
Chairman welcome and opening remarks
10:40 Presentation: What money can’t buy
- How to use your often overlooked resources to help the world when financial support alone won’t cut it.
- Examples of businesses and individuals who have helped address problems by using their reputation, networks, advice and other valuable assets.
11:00 The new international investment landscape
- How has global and cross-border investing fundamentally changed in 2020?
- Making the new rules work for you and your business.
- The most responsible investments to be making right now.
- Investing at home versus abroad, which is the best thing to do?
11:40 Just how resourceful is modern day China?
- China’s impact on the world so far in 2020.
- Manufacturing in China for essential products needed around the world.
- A look at how China has been a source of both world problems and their solutions.
- China’s relationship with the US and how it has changed recently.
12:10 Roundtable Discussions
- ‘They’re buying what?!’
- Beyond our basic needs, what surprising sectors have emerged as important to consumers around the world?
- The psychology of our emerging priorities and where they could lead.
- Navigating these new markets as a brand, and as an investor
13:10 Networking Lunch
A chance to meet and discuss the morning’s sessions over lunch.
14:10 The vital art of assembly
- What time apart has taught up about the importance of being able to meet in person, and how you can make the most of every real life gathering.
- How to make your own events and meetings irreplaceable, with psychology and insight for both business and personal development.
14:50 Rethinking the supply chain
- What weaknesses have been exposed in international supply chains?
- The nations who thrived and those who struggled when crisis hit.
- Bringing every nation up to speed on self-sufficiency.
- New opportunities for investment and growth.
15:20 Presentation: What if we already have the cure?
- What would the world look like if there were cures for many of the ailments suffered by humanity, and these cures threatened the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry?
- We take a trip through this imaginary world to see how much similarity it bears to real life.
15:40 Networking Break
Afternoon networking coffee break.
16:00 Are we post-political yet?
- The geopolitics of an invisible crisis.
- Where each nation points the blame, and how we can urge collaboration.
- Taking collective responsibility for collective survival.
- How business can step up when leadership fails.
16:55 Closing remarks for the event
Closing remarks For the event.
17:00 Cocktail Reception
A Cocktail reception with the chance to network in an informal setting and discuss the event.